Middle light is off on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Middle light is off on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Middle light is off on
Middle light is off on
2023-08-10 14:07:18
Tags: #powerline
Model: TL-PA7027P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 3.2.4_702F11_200113_901

i dont know what else to say, ive tried literally everything on all forums nothings worked, last night my powerline ethernet stopped working
the middle light is off and it wont reconnect, ive tried diagnosing it on windows and it says " "ethernet" doesnt have a valid IP configuration"
I have tried EVERY forum, solution, youtube video and everything. nothing works ive tried factory resetting it. 
its only the middle light thats off. the wifi is fine but its just the powerline ethernet
it also says unidentified network

Options
2 Reply
Re:Middle light is off on
2023-08-11 11:53:35

@aswer32wwrte4rg 

Hi, please double-check the model number of your powerline units to see if they are both TL-PA7027P, if so, they don't support WiFi function. Do you mean your router WiFi works fine?

Besides, middle light is usually the powerline light, off means the two powerline adapters are not paired with each other, thus internet will not work either.

Please make sure your router Ethernet connection still works fine, then move the two powerline adapters into one room and pair them again via pair button:

How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Middle light is off on
2023-08-27 22:15:06

im not sure what you mean but they the plug things worked fine yesterday and had all 3 lights on and today theres 2 lights on and the ethernet connection on my pc is unidentified and no internet so it doesnt work, and ive tried everything under the sun to fix it but no.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 3494

Replies: 2

Tags

powerline
Related Articles