Votes

MR600 EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul firmware upgrade feature request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-12 05:01:06 - last edited 2023-08-14 02:41:02

Hi,

May I ask for a feature request via firmware update to give the MR600 EasyMesh compatability, ideally with Ethernet backhaul?

Thank you. 

Mark

Options
2 Reply
Re:MR600 EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul firmware upgrade feature request
2023-08-14 02:40:26 - last edited 2023-08-14 02:40:48

@MarkRB 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if EsyMesh feature can come to MR600, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’  for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
RE:MR600 EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul firmware upgrade feature request
2023-11-12 10:49:09
Please, implement this very important feature.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 458

Replies: 2

Voters 1