Support dual Wan in Archer AX*

2023-08-12 18:05:48
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

Hello!
Please add the new "Dual WAN" feature to Archer AX routers, it very missed in home routers.
Thank you.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Support dual Wan in Archer AX*
2023-08-14 07:27:09

@Mykhailoua 

Hi, currently Dual WAN is only supported on business routers, we will make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-23 07:59:52

@Sunshine 

Hi are there any plans or progress for implementing Dual WAN feature soon? 

I just got the Archer AX95 with expectations that both WAN ports could be used, but apparently they cant. 

Whats the point of having two WAN ports if only one can be configured on Home-products!?

Options
2023-10-27 20:55:07

@Sunshine Im sad to se this ... May I ask is this the reason I often can't find the Archer AX95 7800 V 1.0 eu featured,? Its like you don't want to touch subject. What more is "wrong"with it...i find the product page but that's sad thing to see compared to the flashy promotional for it on the US site.   But often both AXE95 & AX90 is there, are they equal? same in principal or what ???

Why two wan if they can't be used.?  Feel ripped off, ALL functions listed on the box and everything was SOOO EASY to get up and running. No answers on support questions about mounting a vpn client, network usb-drive 

Options
RE:Support dual Wan in Archer AX*
2023-11-15 22:21:06
Doubling internet speed
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 606

Replies: 4

Voters 2