Archer MR200 v1 IPSEC VPN passthrough still not working despite beta firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 12:36:40
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: beta

I've been trying to get my Archer MR200 v1 to work with a new company IPSEC VPN for days and it simply will not pass ipsec traffic. I've tried all versions of the firmware including the beta that claims to "solve" the IPSEC problem. It doesn't. I reset it to factory defaults. 

However, it will not pass through IPSEC properly. As in countless other examples the PaloAlto GLobal VPN claims to have connected, but no traffic goes through at all. Same SIM card with the same APN works fine in my mobile phone on hotspot internet sharing. But it will not work in Archer MR200 V1.

Considering how many people have problems with this device and IPSEC I'm not really expecting a solution. I'm posting this to let people know this problem is far from resolved. If you need IPSEC VPN passthrough this device is useless. I've had countless other VPNs running through it (PPTP, SSL etc), but not IPSEC.

I can't understand how a reputable company can leave this problem unresolved for 6 years.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 228

Replies: 0

Related Articles