AV1300 does not want to connect to the net

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 15:31:24 - last edited 2023-08-16 15:34:51
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: ver3-0-2-P1-20230505-rel60353

Hello,

I've installed this kit and I can't get any Internet... I can connect to the PLC but I can't go any further...

I've updated the firmware, done a reset, paired up but no, nothing changes... All the lights are greens.

What can I do?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV1300 does not want to connect to the net
2023-08-21 02:23:34

@Akhlan 

Hi, you mean the two powerline units are paired with each other successfully, but there is no internet access when connected to the powerline extender network, right?

Please make sure one of them is connected to your router via Ethernet cable, if still no internet access, please try the following steps:

1. Connect a computer to your router LAN port via Ethernet cable, turn off WiFi on the computer to check if wired connection to the router works fine or not, if not, contact the router support

2. Disconnect the computer from the router, plug the same Ethernet cable back into the powerline adapter, make sure Ethernet LED on the powerline adapter light up

3. Connect the computer to the powerline extender and check internet again, if still no internet access, please check if the computer has obtained a valid IP address from the router:

How to find IP address on your devices

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 1

Related Articles