Streaming services wifi issues problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-25 21:49:12 - last edited 2023-08-25 22:03:15
Model: Archer MR500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ‪‪1.4.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230414 RC.39533n

Hello, I have MR 500 with 4G Vodafone and I have a lot of wifi connection problems while I am seeing streaming services like Netflix, Disney+ and so on... The picture begins to see well but suddenly every 3/4 min the picture and the signal drops down in quality and connection and after that streaming service tries to recover the quality and signal, sometimes the success stops the image. Please I think is a very important issue.

Thanks and regards.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Streaming services wifi issues problems
2023-08-28 09:17:14

@ReddyNet 

Hi, does the issue happen only on wireless client devices? Please test wired connection as well, if wired connection has similar issue, please test the internet speed via wired connection and also 5G WiFi connection to see if the issue is caused by slow speed.

In addition, please also share with us screenshot of Advanced->Status page of your MR500 to check the 4G signal strength etc..

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 317

Replies: 1

Related Articles