Pairing Powerline Adapteres

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-27 13:41:25 - last edited 2023-08-28 00:58:38
Model: TL-PA7010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 3 pairs of powerline adapters. One pair stayed paired for over a year. I have now spent over 3 hours trying desperately to get any of them to pair before I throw them away and run an Ethernet cable under the carp[et ijn desperation what do I have to do? I have followed all the online instructions over and over again.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Pairing Powerline Adapteres
2023-08-28 11:10:52

@woldsweather 

Hi, may I know how you were trying to add the new powerline adapters? via pair button or via tpPLC utility?

When pair new unit with the exitsing unit, please press the pair button for 1s on both units, make sure the power LED starts flashing, which means it is in pairing process. If power LED doesn't flash, please press the pair button again. Also make sure they are in the same room when pairing.

However, if new devices still cannot be paired with existing devices, please try to add new devices via tpPLC utility:

How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 336

Replies: 1

Related Articles