Powerline TL-PA511 ver. 1.1 - go down - AV500

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-29 12:58:08
Tags: #Power Saving Mode #Powerline
Model: TL-PA411KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

About Powerline TL_PA511 V1 (I didn't find this code in model field), when I plug both Powerline Adapters directly into the single wall socket, all three leds are turned on and device work fine. Adsl router is linked to 1st adapter while a computer is linked to 2nd one.

If I unplug ethernet cable from 1st or 2nd pwl adapter after undefinded minutes,  all 3 leds are turned off of corresponding adapater; this behaviour happens with both devices.

TEST A: If I link again ethernet cable to 1st adapter , It happens nothing and state of device is alwways the same state (3 led turned off).

I read that if there is no activity, powerline adapter goes into power-save mode with power led which is blinking, but I see all 3 led turned off !

Can you suggest me other test? What do you think?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Powerline TL-PA511 ver. 1.1 - go down - AV500
2023-08-30 10:38:34

@KingMaster 

Sounds quite strange, how about trying different Ethernet cable or different wall socket?

When the issue happens, if you unplug the adapter and plug it back in without the Ethernet cable connected, will the power and powerline LEDs light on?

Options
Re:Powerline TL-PA511 ver. 1.1 - go down - AV500
2023-08-31 12:04:51 - last edited 2023-08-31 14:32:39

QRene wrote

Sounds quite strange, how about trying different Ethernet cable or different wall socket?

I used both different Ethernet cables and different wall sockets

QRene wrote

When the issue happens, if you unplug the adapter and plug it back in without the Ethernet cable connected, will the power and powerline LEDs light on?

When the issue happened I unplugged the adapter and plugged it back in without the Ethernet cable connected, the power and powerline LEDs are turned on

Options