DECO XE75 PRO product is the worst product that TPLINK has released

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-30 18:19:16
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230613 Rel. 53594

The DECO XE75 PRO product is the worst product that TPLINK has released. I purchased a pair full of malfunctions. The devices disconnect by themselves and cannot connect back. I have a jbl 5 charge speaker that I turn on. Interruptions and everything works smoothly
I tried all the hardware firmware V1 everything works bad I'm right next to the router I get via iPhone 14 PRO MAX a speed of 500 MB and it's not stable
Compared to a router from another company, it doesn't have these problems and gets a speed of 800+ MB
And I have no noise from the JBL speaker. I am very disappointed with this product and I am throwing it away and there is a router that costs less money and does a better job
I literally put my money on the deer horn and do not recommend this product badly
The product XE75PRO is locked on channel 2.5GHZ - 3 and on channel 5GHZ - 40
It is locked and cannot be changed
When another router is locked on channel 2.5GHZ - 11 - 5GHZ - 40 and everything works we will be amazed

Options
2 Reply
Re:DECO XE75 PRO product is the worst product that TPLINK has released
2023-08-30 20:59:10

@Avrahm have you tried the new v1.2.3 firmware? Does it make any difference? 

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/deco-xe75-pro/v1/#Firmware

( I’m eagerly waiting for 1.2.3 to be released for XE75 PRO V2 )

Options
Re:DECO XE75 PRO product is the worst product that TPLINK has released
2023-08-31 14:17:08

@Avrahm 

Sorry to hear you are having problems, 

I have had both the XE75 pro 3 pack ( returned )  and silly after few month gap bought the standard XE75 3 pack as i thought newer firmware would have improved things. 

For both products i struggled with DFS strikes so could not use the 160htz bandwith without performance issues, overall wifi speeds were very average 400-500mbps on my 900 up and down connection , similair to my Deco M9.

The fact you cannot manaully assign channels and avoid dfs issues.  So ended up returning and going over to Asus XT9 two pack with a additional XT8 node. Touch wood with custom manual channels assigned ( im in the UK )  and even a useful USB port for media sharing all works well with wireless backhaul.  Can get 700-800mbps on the 3rd floor using wireless backhaul.

This should tide me over until Wifi 7 becomes mainstream. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 586

Replies: 2

Related Articles