Extending an existing system

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-02 09:18:00
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I am unsure whether I need another TL-PA4010 or the WPA4220. I'm 85 so am a tad slow.....Also, I am finding it difficult to purchase the item in question,

Anyone help me please????

Options
1 Reply
Re:Extending an existing system
2023-09-05 09:00:42

@TamarB 

Hi, do you have already a TL-WPA4220 KIT at this moment? If so, you could purchase another powerline unit, TL-PA4010 doesn't support WiFi function while the WPA4220 support WiFi function.

Therefore, if you need WiFi function, you could purchase TL-WPA4220, if not, TL-PA4010 is fine as well.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 1

Related Articles