Parental Control not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Parental Control not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:Parental Control not working
2023-09-22 02:27:43

@Basboi85 

Thank you very much for the reply.

It is correct that the parental control will not take effect when the kids devices are using VPN.

I saw your other posts on another thread regarding the Tether App crashing issue when using parental control and just replied, and also follow up via email, please have a check.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Parental Control not working
2023-09-22 11:53:31

@Sunshine 

Hi sunshine, thankyou for raising the issue and I confirm I've been in contact with the support team via email, 

I didn't know the parental controls wouldn't of worked if a client had a vpn on a individual device so thought it best to put it out there as ive seen others out there saying some of their devices wasn't being blocked so as my child had managed to figure out how to beat the parental controls that mightve been the case with someone else's issues. 

Many thanks for helping 👍🏻👍🏻

Options
Related Articles