TL-MR6400 WLAN does not show

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-02 18:10:20
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I setup my router. All lights are okay and I can connect internet with cabel but WLAN does not show. I have set WLAN visible from setup and ensure that channel is auto. But still no result. I have tried with different laptops and rebooted router. No luck. I don't know what else I could try. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-MR6400 WLAN does not show
2023-09-04 12:38:59

@Hegetsu 

Hi, please try changing the WiFi name and WiFi channel as well on the router, if still no devices can see its WiFi signal, please try factory reset the router by holding reset button for about 10s until power LED starts flashing.

In addition, what is the hardware and firmware version of your MR6400? and was the WiFi working fine before?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1

Related Articles