How to view signal strength of wireless backhaul?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-03 16:19:28 - last edited 2023-09-04 15:41:29
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13.1

I have an EasyMesh setup with Archer C64 as the controller and 2 satellite devices using wireless backhaul. I want to check the signal strength of the satellite devices but there is no indicator apart from a few icons. How do I view the signal strength of the wireless backhaul of these satellite devices, preferably in numbers?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to view signal strength of wireless backhaul?-Solution
2023-09-04 12:09:43 - last edited 2023-09-04 15:41:29

@Hoang_VN 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

You could check the WiFi icon on the Satellite Devices list of main router EasyMesh page, the bars of the WiFi signal icon indicate the signal strength, but there is no strength in numbers now, we will record it as a feature request and forward it to related department for evaluation.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to view signal strength of wireless backhaul?-Solution
2023-09-04 12:09:43 - last edited 2023-09-04 15:41:29

@Hoang_VN 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

You could check the WiFi icon on the Satellite Devices list of main router EasyMesh page, the bars of the WiFi signal icon indicate the signal strength, but there is no strength in numbers now, we will record it as a feature request and forward it to related department for evaluation.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Related Articles