HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working

HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working

143 Reply
Re:HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working
2023-09-23 03:40:27

Hi support team,

I see that there is a firmware update for AX50 v1.0 on the US tp link website. I'm based in Australia. Would it be ok to use this firmware update? It is not on the Australian tp link website yet. 

thanks

Options
2023-09-23 10:23:17

@Sunshine 

Sunshine wrote

@joao_ @mwcarmo @jkrok @lu9999 

Hi, new firmware for Archer AX50, Deco M5 V3 US version, AX11000 V1 and also AX10000 are all in releasing process, they will be available in a few days and I will keep you informed once they are available.

May you please at least let us know the planned date for Deco M5 (US) new firmware release? This became very critical since I am not able to control what my kids are accessing thru internet. 

Please give us some date, instead of in releasing process.

Best Regards,

Options
2023-09-23 10:52:32

@mwcarmo, hope everything is good with you and yours, have you tried to look in tether app > device > tools > system > firmware update?

(Text may be off since I am translating from the Portuguese tether user interface)

I updated that way. Good luck. There'd subscription out.

Options
Re:HomeCare Parental Control & QoS Suddenly Stopped Working-Solution
2023-09-25 07:10:22 - last edited 2023-09-25 07:10:29

@joao_ @Genx23 @Zachbk @xQuantum @kelvsy @mwcarmo 

Thank you very much for all the feedbacks, and we have updated the solution on the original post, which added the status of new firmware release for the affected models, please have a check and let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank again for all your patience! Hope you could enjoy the internet with our products.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2023-09-25 11:21:56

@Sunshine 

I have downloaded and installed the new version of the Deco M5 firmware provided. 

So far so good, everything is working as expected. 

Thank you for the support. 

Regards,

Options
2023-09-25 12:41:02

@Sunshine 

Greetings to you.

about two weeks ago I´ve talked to you about an issue with my specific router model and it was said to be put in the list of those "to be fixed" yet still after two weeks it still hasn´t been added to it, this is a reminder to see if it´ll finally be added because that issue is still without any solution and I want my router to work properly.

Yet again the model is: Archer C3150 v2

I hope you understand my worries about this matter and hope you can work on it soon.

Thank you and good day.

Options
2023-09-26 03:21:38

@Sunshine 

Someone said he already received 1.6.2 firmware for M9 Plus V1 through the app, can you please update the post with firmware update for V2 as well?

Options
2023-09-26 04:20:20

@Sunshine I downloaded and updated my Deco M5 V1 today with the latest firmware manually using the Mac updater tool. Unfortunately the issue is not resolved for me. I can still access blocked sites on latest FW. 

Options
2023-09-26 07:07:50

mwcarmo wrote

@Sunshine 

I have downloaded and installed the new version of the Deco M5 firmware provided. 

So far so good, everything is working as expected. 

Thank you for the support. 

Regards,

@mwcarmo 

Thank you very much for the feedback, glad to hear that the issue has been solved.

Hope you could enjoy the internet!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-09-26 07:09:29

xQuantum wrote

@Sunshine 

Someone said he already received 1.6.2 firmware for M9 Plus V1 through the app, can you please update the post with firmware update for V2 as well?

@xQuantum 

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Deco M9 Plus new firmware status for V1 and V2 have been updated just now, please have a check.

Options
Related Articles