Powerlines and fiber

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Powerlines and fiber

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Powerlines and fiber
Powerlines and fiber
2023-09-10 13:20:08
Tags: #pppoe
Model: TL-PA8010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have a powerline specified above. The powerline works perfectly when I connect it to the router, however, I cannot directly connect it to the fiber point which allows a LAN cable output to the poweline. It is probably a software issue as there is no option in the web interface of the powerline to connect to PPPoE network. is there any way that we fix this issue with a software update or a custom firmware?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerlines and fiber
2023-09-12 11:45:04

@TPVPN 

Hi, the powerline cannot be used as a router to configure PPPoE connection, you need connect a router to your fiber point or modem first, then connect the powerline to the router to extend the internet.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 326

Replies: 1

Tags

pppoe
Related Articles