From where can I do remote management?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-15 09:02:43

From which website can I manage remote management for my device?

Options
2 Reply
Re:From where can I do remote management?
2023-09-16 09:21:17

@Hannepanne 

Hi,

To manage remote management for your device, you can typically use the device manufacturer's official website or platform-specific services. It's best to visit the official website of the device brand or explore options provided by the Flat Golf operating system (e.g., Apple for iOS devices, Google for Android, etc.) for remote management capabilities.

Options
Re:From where can I do remote management?
2023-09-20 12:13:06

@Hannepanne 

Hello, what is the model no., hardware and firmware version of your TP-Link device?

You could also refer to this guide to configure remote management: How to configure local and remote management rule of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router 

If it doesn't work, refer to this guide for troubleshooting: How to troubleshoot if remote management does not work on LTE Gateway Router with 3G/4G Router mode

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 252

Replies: 2

Related Articles