Why I'm getting very slow internet speed? I'm trying to replacing my old router with a new one.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why I'm getting very slow internet speed? I'm trying to replacing my old router with a new one.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-16 17:24:11 - last edited 2023-09-16 17:27:32
Tags: #OneMesh #Troubleshooting
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(5553)

My Internet connection type:- PPPoE

2 Days ago I purchased TP-Link Archer c64 v1

And setup my router but I'm getting very slow internet speed like my web pages not opening, But my previous TP-Link TL-WR841N router work perfectly, I already tried 6/7 times but it's giving me same result, I also tried old MAC to new router but my problem is not solve yet. 

I already wasted my whole 2 days to fix this issue.

Please help me 🙏

Options
2 Reply
Re:Why I'm getting very slow internet speed? I'm trying to replacing my old router with a new one.
2023-09-20 05:59:54

@Fahad_BD 

Hi, did you run speedtest to test the internet speed from Archer C64 router? Please test both wired and wireless connection.

The web pages not opening issue happens only with wireless connection or the same for wired connection?

In addition, if you use the previous router TL-WR841N and then connect the new Archer C64 router to the TL-WR841N as a second router, is there still the same issue?

By the way, who is your ISP please?

Options
Re:Why I'm getting very slow internet speed? I'm trying to replacing my old router with a new one.
2023-09-21 11:03:17

@Sunshine 

Answer 1: I already run speed test and i see there is 1mbps speed, Answer 2: I connect my Archer C64 through DWS bridge it's working perfectly and I'm getting my full speed but when i trying to configure Archer c64 as a primary then I'm getting slow speed, whatever it is wireless or Ethernet both are slow.

My ISP:- Infobd24 Systems

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 427

Replies: 2

Tags

OneMesh
Troubleshooting
Related Articles