problems managing my tp link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-01 03:19:13 - last edited 2023-10-11 06:30:41
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

My tp link was working fine, one day I disconnected it and it reset itself. Now I am doing all the steps to configure it again but the moment it asks me for the username and password it takes them as incorrect, rejecting my entry (the data was corroborated since to enter the application and create the account to write this I need it and were accepted)
What I can do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:problems managing my tp link-Solution
2023-10-01 13:03:19 - last edited 2023-10-11 06:30:41

@mateo_costa 

Hi, 

The username and password you use to log into this forum or the Tether app are not the username and password to log into the range extender.

If your TL-WA850RE is a V2 as stated, then try to login using username admin and password admin. In case that doesn't work you should reset the TL-WA850RE again via the small RESET button and then try again.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:problems managing my tp link-Solution
2023-10-01 13:03:19 - last edited 2023-10-11 06:30:41

@mateo_costa 

Hi, 

The username and password you use to log into this forum or the Tether app are not the username and password to log into the range extender.

If your TL-WA850RE is a V2 as stated, then try to login using username admin and password admin. In case that doesn't work you should reset the TL-WA850RE again via the small RESET button and then try again.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 230

Replies: 1

Related Articles