Archer AX73 - connection timed out error in tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-02 03:49:39 - last edited 2023-10-02 10:35:07
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20230829 rel.37304

Hello folks

I got the archer ax73 router two days ago and I configured it as an access point. I have no problems with speed or connecting to the router from any of my devices. However, after a couple of hours the TETHER app stops showing clients connected to the router. When I connect to the router in the app, it shows a connection timed out error. Refreshing the clients list shows "failed to get client information" error. The only way to fix this is by restarting the router and the same problem pops up again after a day. Connecting to the router via the browser has no problem. It shows all the connected clients. It's only via the app that I have this problem. Does anyone know how to fix this please? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 - connection timed out error in tether app
2023-10-03 16:54:31 - last edited 2023-10-04 02:58:48

I figured out another way to fix this issue. I have tether app on my S23 ultra and I'm normally connected to 5ghz band. To make this work, I have to connect to 2.4ghz band and connect back to 5ghz again. The client list works for a couple of hours and then it stops again. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 282

Replies: 1

Related Articles