I don't have any device connected via LAN, Still two or three devices show up all the time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I don't have any device connected via LAN, Still two or three devices show up all the time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-02 17:48:44
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Caption

Options
8 Reply
Re:I don't have any device connected via LAN, Still two or three devices show up all the time
2023-10-02 18:18:27

@MDRAJU 

Options
Re:I don't have any device connected via LAN, Still two or three devices show up all the time
2023-10-03 12:16:37

@MDRAJU 

Need more details on your network design?

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
2023-10-03 12:56:52
All my users are wifi access points
Options
2023-10-03 12:56:53
All my users are wifi access points
Options
2023-10-04 07:30:43
Options
2023-10-04 12:34:23

@MDRAJU 

Can you confirm your VLAN Settings on the wifi section are correctly entered?

What model router/switch are you using? 

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
2023-10-07 07:53:33

@MDRAJU 

Double-check all Ethernet ports on switches, the router, and any other network device to confirm that nothing is connected via LAN. You can also use tools like 'arp -a' in the command line of a PC to check the ARP table and see which devices are known to your computer. This can help verify if these devices are active or just remnants. Sometimes, old devices or sessions can remain cached in the controller's software, showing devices that were previously connected but aren't currently. If your network is using DHCP to assign IP addresses dynamically, a device that was previously connected might still be holding an IP lease until it expires, even if it's no longer connected.

Options
2023-10-08 06:30:40

@MDRAJU 

both of the mac addresses you showed to us are virtual mac addresses. you should consider that a device that is on windows, ios or android device using your network with virtual mac address enabled. 

most likely it's a device you have and its wired. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options