Archer C7 Cloud-ID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 Cloud-ID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C7 Cloud-ID
Archer C7 Cloud-ID
2023-10-06 16:34:13
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: latest

I'd like to login to my router with admin username and password instead of cloud id because that is not working properly. I usually getting message that my my password is wrong. I click on the forget password link, i modify my password, but i cannot login neither in the browser nor the tether app.

I don't want to use my tp-link cloud id anymore, i'd like to use the admin user and password.

How do i do that?

Thanks for your reply

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C7 Cloud-ID
2023-10-06 19:16:54

@Salviasp 

Hi,

If you can still find a way to log into the Archer C7 either via web browser or Tether, then just unbind the router from your TP-Link ID after you've logged in.

In case you can't log into the router anymore, then you will have to reset the router to factory default settings by pressing and holding the reset button on the back of the router for more than 5 seconds. Note that this will erase all settings within the router and it will have to be configured from scratch again.

If the router ask you again if you'd like to link it with a TP-Link ID, then just decline the offer.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 322

Replies: 1

Related Articles