intranet access problems for tv and samsung galaxy android phone (having wi fi conectivity)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

intranet access problems for tv and samsung galaxy android phone (having wi fi conectivity)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-09 15:48:48 - last edited 2023-10-10 09:29:54
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

It is evident that with wi fi connectivity being provided via the router, I am able to gain internet access for an i phone and also my lenovo laptop. Frustrantingly this in not possible for connecting to my android A14 samsung galaxy phone; nor my television to get acess to bbc i player and other apps. The messages confirm that wi fi connectivity is provided without intranet access. My ISP is EE, with unlimited access to 6/2025 on pre paid card. Do we have a faulty router or is their a simple remedy please

Thanks

Dave 04.         

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:intranet access problems for tv and samsung galaxy android phone (having wi fi conectivity) -Solution
2023-10-10 01:55:39 - last edited 2023-10-10 09:29:54

@dave04 

Hi, please refer to the solution in this thread to see if it solves the problem:

Some client devices have no internet access such as Android devices or Chromecast etc.

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:intranet access problems for tv and samsung galaxy android phone (having wi fi conectivity) -Solution
2023-10-10 01:55:39 - last edited 2023-10-10 09:29:54

@dave04 

Hi, please refer to the solution in this thread to see if it solves the problem:

Some client devices have no internet access such as Android devices or Chromecast etc.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:intranet access problems for tv and samsung galaxy android phone (having wi fi conectivity)
2023-10-10 09:28:37
Can I please ask; is the software downloaded into the router itself aand if so how do you go about uploading. I am hoping that this resolves the issue, as if not the router is a waste of money. Thank you
Options
Re:intranet access problems for tv and samsung galaxy android phone (having wi fi conectivity)
2023-10-11 02:41:50

@dave04 

Hi, the solution mentioned in this thread is to create a new profile and choose IPv4 only, there is no need to install any other firmware/software, please check if it solves the problem.

Options
2023-10-15 17:57:25

@dave04 

Thank you for guiding on the solution to resolve the issue and this has worked. 

Options
2023-10-16 08:11:20

@dave04 

Thanks a lot for the update, glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Hope you could enjoy the internet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 323

Replies: 5

Related Articles