Extender is not getting added

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-12 13:45:13 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:26:07
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version:

Hi I have reset my main wifi password , after that I am not able to connect to extender

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Extender is not getting added -Solution
2023-10-12 18:24:11 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:26:07

@Bhaviraj 

Hi,

Do you mean you have changed the Wi-Fi password of the main router?

In case the answer is yes, then you need to re-establish the extender's wireless connection to the router. (the extender can of course only connect to the router if it has the correct password for the router's Wi-Fi)

If you can't connect to the extender via Wi-Fi, then either connect to it via Ethernet cable or perform a reset by pressing and holding the small RESET button on the RE200. Then setup the extender's connection to the router again.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Extender is not getting added -Solution
2023-10-12 18:24:11 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:26:07

@Bhaviraj 

Hi,

Do you mean you have changed the Wi-Fi password of the main router?

In case the answer is yes, then you need to re-establish the extender's wireless connection to the router. (the extender can of course only connect to the router if it has the correct password for the router's Wi-Fi)

If you can't connect to the extender via Wi-Fi, then either connect to it via Ethernet cable or perform a reset by pressing and holding the small RESET button on the RE200. Then setup the extender's connection to the router again.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Related Articles