Slow connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Slow connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Slow connection
Slow connection
2023-10-16 14:36:27
Model: TL-PA9020 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:
Good morning,
I come to you because I am desperate, I bought the TP-Link CPL TL-PA9025P - AV2000 Kit 2 months ago, and during the first installation no problem, I had the output speed of my box internet is 50mb/s, so perfect. I moved 1 month ago and the big problem is that I only get 15MB/s while my box is doing 90/100MB/s.
When I go to the TP Link application on Windows, it tells me that the CPL is out of 500mb/s.

Do you have a solution ?
Options
5 Reply
Re:Slow connection
2023-10-17 02:29:34

@Alexroge 

Hi, please confirm if your powerline adapter model is TL-PA9020P KIT, and one of them is connected to your router.

By your box, you mean your router, right? please confirm if you are using the same computer to test the router speed and also the powerline adapter speed.

Please share with us the screenshot of powerline rate displayed on the tpPLC utility as well.

In addition, please also try moving the two powerline adapters into one room and test the speed again.

What is the hardware and firmware version of your TL-PA9020P KIT?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-17 14:37:50

@Sunshine 

Hello I use the TL-PA9025P Kit (See photo).

There is one connected to my router (box) and the second in my office connected to my computer (direct wall connection).

Here is attached the photo of Tp-Link TPPLC:

I have already swapped them to see if that would solve the problem and no. Even in the same room.. I even tried with a second computer and the same thing I'm at 15MB/s.

Attached is the version of the CPL.

Thank you very much.

Options
2023-10-18 06:47:58

@Alexroge 

Hi, to assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-28 00:06:18

@Sunshine 

Hello, after a message 5 days ago from support, who was supposed to answer me, still no news from Noah. thank you for your comeback

Options
2023-10-30 03:22:09

@Alexroge 

Hi, I've talked to the senior engineer and he will reply the email as soon as possible.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 5

Related Articles