SIM Karte, wird nicht mehr erkannt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-18 23:22:21
Model: TL-MR6500v  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hallo

Ich habe den Router, TL-MR6500v V1.30, die Firmware ist aktuell, diesen Monat gekauft und vor drei Tagen das erste Mal verwendet.

Es hat alles funktioniert,  auch die jetzige SIM Karte wurde erkannt und ich war, über die SIM Karte, im Internet.

Am nächsten Tag, wollte sich, der Router, nicht mehr einschalten lassen.

Ich habe dann, die Resettaste ca. 10 Sekunden gedrückt und der Router, hat mit allen LEDs, mehrere Minuten geblinkt.

Danach, hat der Router, sich wieder einschalten lassen. Und es funktioniert auch alles, bis auf das die SIM Karte, nicht erkannt wird.

Ich bekomme, immer diese Fehler Meldung.

2020-04-04 00:00:52 [6] LTE: ERROR: Post event to MOBILE server failed, errno = 2 (No such file or directory).

2020-04-04 00:00:52 [6] LTE: ERROR: Client communication with server failed.

Danke

Sam

Options
4 Reply
Re:SIM Karte, wird nicht mehr erkannt
2023-10-19 07:15:18 - last edited 2023-10-19 07:22:31

@samsamsamsamsam 

Hi, please try to reset the device to factory defaults again by holding reset button until power LED starts flashing.

You could also try restarting the device with SIM card inserted properly.

If the problem still exists, you need to check if the SIM card works in other 4G devices such as your smart phone, if possible, try different SIM cards as well.

Options
2023-10-19 07:24:37

@QRene 

Hello

I have already tried everything.  Unfortunately does not work.

Options
2023-10-19 07:28:24

@QRene 

I would like to try to reinstall the firmware and the ISP file.
But where can I get it. There is nothing on the Tp link website.
Thanks

Options
2023-10-20 15:36:00

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TL-MR6500v. The error message suggests a communication problem. It might be helpful to check the SIM card or even try another one to ensure it's functioning properly. If the issue persists, consider  https://bit.ly/3tErcfpTop legal directory restarting the router or performing a reset. If that doesn't help, it might be advisable to contact TP-Link's technical support.

Options