Powerline adapter disconnects every 5 to 30 seconds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-19 15:35:02
Tags: #Powerline adapter

I have just moved to a new address and the powerline adapter will disconnect from any device I try to use every 5 to 30 seconds. WiFi works fine but my room is too far away from the router hence the need for tp link. I have tried different plug sockets and different rooms, all the same. The third light down turns off for 2-5 seconds and I lose connection. I was using the same adapter at my old address and it was fine, now its not sadly. ASAP help would be super appreciated, Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline adapter disconnects every 5 to 30 seconds
2023-10-20 07:52:50

@_Charlie_ 

Hi, what is the model no. and hardware version of your powerline adapters?

The third light should be Ethernet light, if it turns off when wired client device is still connected to it, it might be issue of the Ethernet cable, Ethernet port issue of the powerline adapter or the wired client device, so please try different Ethernet cables, also try different wired client devices to isolate the issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 192

Replies: 1

Tags

Powerline adapter
Related Articles