How can I use a different IP network in the ER605 router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-21 04:08:28 - last edited 2023-10-24 06:35:01
Tags: #NAT
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have three network ranges in the office, and I need to share the internet with all of them through the ER605 router. Can you help me?

ROUTER IP:-192.168.10.1

1st NETWORK IP RANGE:- 172.0.0.0 /24

2nd NETWORK IP RANGE:- 10.0.0.0 /24

3rd NETWORK IP RANGE:- 192.168.10.0 /24

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How can I use a different IP network in the ER605 router?-Solution
2023-10-24 00:57:38 - last edited 2023-10-24 06:35:01

Hi @IT_ALL_SEASON 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you use the Controller, you can refer to this:

How to configure Multi-Networks & Multi-SSIDs on Omada SDN Controller

If in standalone, How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway in standalone mode

Think this can help you nail it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How can I use a different IP network in the ER605 router?-Solution
2023-10-24 00:57:38 - last edited 2023-10-24 06:35:01

Hi @IT_ALL_SEASON 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you use the Controller, you can refer to this:

How to configure Multi-Networks & Multi-SSIDs on Omada SDN Controller

If in standalone, How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway in standalone mode

Think this can help you nail it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options