Firmware for TP WR706N in English

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-08 05:22:43
Region : Brazil

Model : TL-WR710N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the TP WR706N and I need a english firmware to replace the Chinese that came with it. Where can I find it?

Thanks,

Marco Querini
Options
3 Reply
Re:Firmware for TP WR706N in English
2013-08-09 19:01:55
As far as i know, TPLINK Chinese-version product is only legally sold in Mainland China. I am not sure how did you get a chinese-version TL-WR710N. And there is no English firmware for a Chinese product.
Options
Re:Firmware for TP WR706N in English
2014-03-14 19:11:43
Hi
I have a Chinese language firmware version of this router as well. It came from Hong kong
The instructions tell me which options to select but the options are in english in the instructions but chinese on screen.....

When you search for this product on TP link web site it is not there!! not even in the discontinued product list

Has anyone got a copy of the firmware in english?
Options
Same problem here my friend
2014-05-28 00:59:31
So I bought mine off EBay, did not notice the Chines firmware note in small letters berried in the text and now I cannot read the set up screens. How did you solve this? Did you get it to flash to English? I found this V1 firmware on the TP link web page but my router is Ver 1.5.

http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-WR710N&version=V1#tbl_j

Does anyone have any fixes for this predicament???
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2217

Replies: 3

Related Articles