problem in adding a device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-02 06:09:58 - last edited 2023-11-23 09:58:11
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, this is my first time using omada devices. I just followed the youtubers who configured their devices. I don't have hardware controller. I tried installing the software version but i don't want the computer to run 24/7 so tried using cloud based controller. I had problems adding my devices. I tried entering the serial numbers manually and it says "No matching devices". The youtuber i watched had done it successfully. Someone asked the same question I had but the youtuber says it depend of the scripts. What was he talking about?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:problem in adding a device-Solution
2023-11-03 03:44:59 - last edited 2023-11-23 09:58:11

Hello @hannaLulu,

We have a very detailed configuration guide to show you how to add the devices on the Cloud-based-Controller, please refer to the Knowledge Base section:

How to Add Omada Devices in Omada Cloud-Based Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:problem in adding a device-Solution
2023-11-03 03:44:59 - last edited 2023-11-23 09:58:11

Hello @hannaLulu,

We have a very detailed configuration guide to show you how to add the devices on the Cloud-based-Controller, please refer to the Knowledge Base section:

How to Add Omada Devices in Omada Cloud-Based Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options