Reconnecting my TP link network after i have had Swish installed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-03 17:01:09
Model: TL-PA4010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am trying to get my TP Links up and running after I had Swish fibre installed and there is no WPS button on it, What do I do, any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Reconnecting my TP link network after i have had Swish installed
2023-11-07 08:55:42

@Geofftjones 

Hi, please confirm if your powerline device model is TL-PA4010 KIT, if so, it doesn't support WiFi feature thus no need to use WPS button at all, just pair the two powerline devices via pair button on them and then them correctly, they will work.

even for other powerline extender with wireless feature, WPS button is not a must, as the WPS button is only used to clone router wireless settings, without the WPS button, you could still customize the wireless settings for powerline extender manually:

How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 1

Related Articles