AX11000 constantly restarting my WiFi network on my devices.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-08 18:28:43 - last edited 2023-11-09 07:37:56
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.6

Hi, I have this problem long time now. My router constantly disconnecting my devices from Wi-Fi network's. Won't connect if I wish to choose one of my networks. Loosing connection with no reason. I did use separate option and smart connect as well. It becomes very frustrating now. Some of the devices are next to router, and they can't connect, or they are loosing connection.

Even when I have excellent signal, my devices can still disconnect. Anyone can help with this please? I think router is still under guaranty, but I want to check if this community can help. Thanks in advance!

Options
2 Reply
Re:AX11000 constantly restarting my WiFi network on my devices.
2023-11-09 07:48:37

@Majic 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

Did you try changing the WiFi channel and channel width to see if it helps? If the issue still exists, please help to confirm the following details:

1. Will all wireless clients disconnect from the WiFi at the same time? or random devices disconnect at a time?

2. How often does it usually happen? like once a day or more frequently? 

3. When the issue happens, will it recover automatically, or you have to reconnect the WiFi manually or you have to restart the router?

4. How many client devices are usually connected to it and what are they? wired clients are always working fine, right?

5. Do you have any other access point or range extender in the same network?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:AX11000 constantly restarting my WiFi network on my devices.
2023-11-27 17:18:39

@Sunshine Hi, thank you for reply.

I did change Wi-Fi channel but no difference.

1. Devices are randomly disconnected,

2. Sometimes few times in one day sometimes once at week. I can't connect my TV box at all.

3. All devices reconnect automatically or changing Wi-Fi to another available, but sometimes they don't, and I have to do that manually mostly on mobile phones.

4. Wired clients are working fine. We have like 10 devices connected at the same time.

5. Yes, ASUS router from TV box. Router is our extender and TV box is connected to in by wire. Asus router also loosing connection.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 388

Replies: 2

Related Articles