Tp Link Router Red Light problem ? Please Help Me

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-10 05:20:21 - last edited 2023-11-13 00:55:11
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: V5

Dear IT Experts,

I hope you are all doing well. Yesterday, I was working on my  msc project management research topics when my TP-Link router was working perfectly. Suddenly, it stopped working, and upon checking, I noticed it was blinking. I contacted my internet service provider, and they confirmed there was no fault on their side. Therefore, I'm reaching out here for help. Your suggestions and replies would be highly appreciated. Pictures are provided below.

Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tp Link Router Red Light problem ? Please Help Me
2023-11-13 03:58:06

@MariaDamon 

Hi, only the Internet LED is red, all the ther LEDs are off? are you still able to connect to it and login its web interface?

If so, please share with us screenshot of Status page and Network->Internet page.

In addition, please try restarting the router, if still no internet access, please connect a computer to your ISP modem directly to see if internet works fine.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Tp Link Router Red Light problem ? Please Help Me
2023-11-13 05:41:07

@Sunshine already upload photo

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 787

Replies: 2

Related Articles