Android TV connected no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-18 17:02:36
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Is working with smartphone and PC but the android TV cant connect to internet . I tried to set DNS 8.8.8.8 in network but Is not working . Tried to reboot . I think there Is a bug in router but i dont know . Any solution ? 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Android TV connected no internet
2023-11-20 11:44:05

@Cristian77 

Hi, is your smartphone Android phone or iPhone?

Please check if the issue is the same as this thread: Some client devices have no internet access such as Android devices or Chromecast etc. 

If so, try the solution in the thread to see if it solves the problem.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-20 11:56:32
Android. As i described above if i use my smartphone android as router (thethering) the tv gets conntected to internet. The problem appairs just with this router.
Options
2023-11-20 12:00:26

@Cristian77 

I had already tried . If i set Ipv6 is not working and the router gets not connected to internet really. 

My router is set for working just with ipv4. The router is connected to internet. My smartphone and pc can connect to internet using the router . the problem is just using the android tv. 

Options
2023-11-20 12:02:17

@Cristian77 

I tried also to change sim but same problem. So is not related to sim provider. 

In the past i saw similar behaviour if you dont set dns ip but now is set and i have the same problem. 

Options