I want to downaged this vesion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-27 08:31:04
Tags: #mr600
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230811 Rel.61080n_Beta

Hi Team,

I have upgraded beta version after excluding other sims that are not working i want to downgrade, this beta version 

this is current Firmware Version:‪1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230811 Rel.61080n_Beta 

Hardware Version: Archer MR600 v3.0 00000002

i want purchase time Firmware
please can you reslove this ASAP

Options
7 Reply
Re:I want to downaged this vesion
2023-11-27 08:48:01

@Shd 

@Sunshine

Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware

I can see we can upgrade the official version 
so please provide official version of Firewmare ( not beta) 

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/275506

thank you

Options
2023-11-28 10:30:24

@Shiva_ 

Hi, it seems that you are using the beta firmware for 5G Jio SIM issue, if you are not using 5G Jio SIM now, please remember to select correct APN profile instead of using the XLAT profile for Jio network.

If the internet status is still disconnected, please share with us screenshot of your Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page along with the system log file.

By the way, what is the ISP of your current SIM card in the MR600?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-28 10:47:39

@Sunshine 
Currently i am using Vi sim network 
and state of maharastra

Options
2023-11-28 11:23:46

@Shiva_ 

Please make sure the PDP Type for VI SIM is IPv4 only, If the internet status is still disconnected, please share with us screenshot of your Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page along with the system log file.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-28 12:04:59

@Sunshine 
please find screenshot and logs

Options
2023-11-30 09:21:11

@Shiva_ 

Hi, I don't see any logs, could you please attach the log file again? also share with us screenshot of Advanced->Status page please.

Options
2024-01-22 12:00:26

@Shiva_ any solution you found? Facing same isse,also wifi calling not working on mobile with this router now

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 597

Replies: 7

Tags

mr600
Related Articles