[Closed] New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial

[Closed] New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial

77 Reply
Re:New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial
2023-12-19 02:44:48

ARGamingPK1 wrote

@Sunshine My phone is Redmi Note 11 and i have also tried on my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite same issue on app

@ARGamingPK1 

Hi, how about the system version of your Android system on the Redmi Note 11? and what is the firmware version of your AX10 V1 router?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-12-19 09:59:15

@Sunshine My redmi note 11 android 13 and MIUI 14 and my Archer AX10 (1.20) firmware verison is latest (1.3.9)

Options
2023-12-20 06:39:42

@ARGamingPK1 

Thanks for the information, I have reported it to our testing team again to see if the issue can be reproduced.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-12-20 13:43:05

@Sunshine Okayy

Options
2023-12-21 20:48:09
i just found the option to add new routers or ap with your routers already listed very nice feature
Options
2023-12-26 08:46:38

I have a pair of AX80 setup in Easy Mesh and the beta APK installed, yet I can't find any EasyMesh related field in the app, only the OneMesh. 

In the Web interface of the main AX80, OneMesh menu entry is gone, replaced probably by EasyMesh...

Options
2023-12-29 06:03:13
ax73 ax10 dont connect with onemesh on the tether app & web ui both dont connect
Options
2023-12-29 07:47:01

AllexRo wrote

I have a pair of AX80 setup in Easy Mesh and the beta APK installed, yet I can't find any EasyMesh related field in the app, only the OneMesh. 

In the Web interface of the main AX80, OneMesh menu entry is gone, replaced probably by EasyMesh...

@AllexRo 

Thank you very much for the feedback.

AX80 still needs to update firmware to adapt to the Easymesh function on the Tether App even though the router itself supports EasyMesh already.

Please monitor any new firmware on the router Web UI or Tether App.

Options
2023-12-29 07:48:21

@tonyjp2022 

tonyjp2022 wrote

ax73 ax10 dont connect with onemesh on the tether app & web ui both dont connect

Hi, Is EasyMesh working fine between th AX73 and AX10?

OneMesh doesn't support router-router networking but EasyMesh does support it.

Options
2024-01-03 09:52:02

@Sunshine 

Hi sunshine 

Bit of feedback from my experiences so far and possible suggestions. 

Firstly I'm liking the new layout of the app. 

Much more clean interface from my perspective. 

Currently running 3x ax72 v.01. Eu 

Samsung s22ultra 

Using Android version 4.3.28. 

I've managed to easily change 1st time one of  my Ax72 router name in the app where in the old version it just wouldn't do it no matter how many times I tried to change it. 

Few possible bugs I may have encountered 

When I have friends over with their kids they obv bring their devices, I've created a profile for them just to make sure their kids don't go on anything their parents want them to go on, 

Obviously Xmas has been and gone and some have got new devices so when they've been here I've tried adding their new devices to their profile and I have noticed that it has come up  failed a few times and eventually added to their profile even when changing the device name. Eventually it has worked. 

I have also noticed this with a couple new devices my kids have got aswell but I noticed that if I tried to do this too often it made my main Ax72 crash then restart. 

I've had to recreate my guest wifi password on all my Ax72 routers ( 1x main 2xAp)  but my IOT password I've not had to. 

Couple of things that I think doesn't make sense from what I'm able to do on my tether app. 

If i want to turn my guest wifi on or off I get a warning about it wil make my wifi connection cut out temporarily which it does on my main router aswell as my 2x Ap ax72 routers,

but if I turn my IOT WiFi on or off I don't get the same warning and my wifi doesn't cut out temporarily?

For some strange reason I can see both seperate IOT wifi channels but not with guest wifi? This is the same for my main ax72 and my 2x ax72 routers in AP mode 

When I'm logged into my 2x ax72 AP via the tether app I'm now not able to adjust any of  the main wifi settings like WiFi name,password, channels ect like you could on the previous version but if I turn on the guest network or IOT network I can atleast change the WiFi name or password. 

In the family profile part for some strange reason I've had to re enable the profile filter content. 

Either than that the new version of the tether

app I really like With its cleaner look ect. 

Options
Related Articles