[Closed] New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial

[Closed] New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial

77 Reply
Re:New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial
2024-01-25 20:12:55
yes am seeing the same offline message then disppers my router ax73 mesh feature doesnt work with lower end ax10 i use as backup router incase my ax73 goes down
Options
2024-01-25 20:37:58
Im running 3xAX72 v01 all now running the latest update. Ill even get no clients connected to my satellites but if i open the web gui it shows devices connected 🤷🏼‍♂️
Options
2024-01-25 20:45:39
i only seen this on the tehter app myself not on the web version
Options
2024-01-25 20:51:12
Ive not seen any issues on the web gui always on the tether app which makes me think theres deffo bugs on the app. Its not a massive deal breaker for me so to say just incredibly annoying that i have to close the app completely then re open it, Ive even deleted the cache thinking that would help but still doing it 🤷🏼‍♂️
Options
2024-01-25 23:54:14

@Sunshine 

And to top it off my parental controls now do not work amongst all the other bugs I'm experiencing. 

Since the update I now have no controls over my parental controls I've set them 3 times in the past 20 mins and each time they are forgotten instantly. Only 1 profile had kept its saved settings from the last update the rest none had saved and will not keep the re inputted saved settings. 

Options
2024-01-26 17:04:53

@Basboi85 

After the 3 or 4 attempts last night to re input the restrictions on the tether app my whole network crashed again  just after midnight  so left ot to try amd sort this morning as had to be up early to get kids ready for school 😮‍💨

All my devices got kicked off the WiFi and lan with no access so any Internet. 

Got up this morning and tried reconnecting to the WiFi and wouldn't let me connect, 

Kept coming up connection failed even though I was next to the main router. 

I think out of all my devices that I've got connected tp my wifi 5 was connected that I know of the rest was wasn't. 

I had to turn off all my ax72 routers for about 10 mins then turn them on one by one and then I got connection everywhere again. 

I still can't set the Parental controls and now all my profiles will not save any settings I make. 

This is starting to really annoy me now. 

Admin feel free to pipe in amd somehow get this sorted as I pay for the homesheild and I'm not getting what I'm paying for. 

Options
2024-01-27 09:16:42

@Basboi85 

Update as of 8am, 

I deleted 2 profiles in family section to see if I could create a new profile to see if the rules would stay amd work on a new profile.   

When I selected delete on the 2nd profile my network crashed again and kicked everything off lan and wifi. 

Did the usual turned off main ax72 and turned off my top floor ax72 but left my man cave ax72 on (as i was being lazy to got to bottom of my garden and turn it off) ,

left again for about 10 mins then turned on the main let it reboot ect and had internet connection via lan and wifi again. 

I left my top floor ax72 off but in the mean time I created a new family profile and set some basic rules which had stayed even after going between the different pages on the tether app and closing the app fully then re opening it numerous times. Happy days. 

By 8:45 ish I turned back on the top floor ax72 and booted up as it should. 

Checked the tether app again to make sure as above and all the setting was saved still on the test profile. Happy days 

Went to another family profile and all the previous settings that I had set ref all the cut off times, blocked websites and filters was all there on all the profiles that i hadn't deleted. 

Kept going between all the pages on the tether app aswell as closing and re opening the app numerous times. 

All the family profiles have still kept all there settings so far. 

I'm still getting the devices doubling up in the connected client lists on the main and satellites, and the symbol saying no connected devices between connected clients which I can l live with as the parental control issue seems to have somehow sorted itself after doing the above 

Options
2024-02-06 02:07:53

@tonyjp2022 

Hi, are you still using Android Tether 4.3.22? The latest Android version Tether App provided in the original post is 4.3.26, please make sure you are using the latest version.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-02-06 05:41:52

@Basboi85 

Thank you very much for the update, glad to hear that the parental control profile issue has been sorted itself, and I have reported the issue to our senior engineers to see if we could reproduce the issue on our end.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-02-06 16:24:15

@Sunshine You are wrong latest Tether app version on Android is 4.4.4 🥰

Options
Related Articles