How to limit internet download speed for a particular device on the XC220 G3v router

How to limit internet download speed for a particular device on the XC220 G3v router

2023-12-14 15:42:19

How to limit internet download speed for a particular device on the XC220 G3v router.
This option is nowhere visible in the router’s management interface.
Please help ..... Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:How to limit internet download speed for a particular device on the XC220 G3v router
2024-01-05 01:30:00

@sandesh125 

You could contact your ISP or the local support team in your area to submit a feature request since XC220-G3v is an ISP model

Options
Re:How to limit internet download speed for a particular device on the XC220 G3v router
2024-01-15 13:06:33

@QRene 

Hello .... Thanks for your reply but i think you misunderstood my question. My ISP is sending me a dedicated internet speed which he controls .... agreed.
Now this speed is divided to multiple devices in my home whoever are connected to my router.
But if for a particular device I want to slow down the upload & download speed (bandwidth control) ... how to do that.

This feature was there in my old TP link router (TL-WR841N). Attached screenshot

Options
2024-01-15 16:03:56

@sandesh125 

Your XC220 G3v was probably provided to you by your ISP, is that correct ?

This model is targeted for ISPs and its FW couldn't be found on the TP-Link support portal.

That means the ISPs are responsible for releasing newer FW versions.

It support only QoS service instead of Bandwidth Control (which was implemented in older router models).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options