Very low speed on Wired and Wireless devices

2023-12-19 16:59:04
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: ‪1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220727 Rel.74013n

Hello,

Im facing an issue from the day i bought the router.

Using the router function speed test im getting an averrage speed of 40-50Mbps down and 2-6Mbps up. Very good speed for my location. Now when i connect my desktop through ethernet cable (used 1m,3m,5m,10m) but also wireless devices the maximum down speed that im getting is 15Mbps. Its like im capped to this speed. I have reset router and used with default setting but the result was the same.

The first picture is speed test using the function from the router webpage. And the second one using OoKLA website on my desktop PC.

Any ideas?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Very low speed on Wired and Wireless devices
2023-12-20 08:18:34

@Hoolis 

Hi, 

When you test speed on desktop via wired connection, make sure only one device is connected to the router, and try to change the speedtest server to see if it can be improved:

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-12-23 12:51:54 - last edited 2023-12-23 13:44:18

@Sunshine I have already test all the server the result is the same. Also i have double check the down speed by others apps and games when they update and getting max speed of 15Mbps when on router i have over 40

Im providing also the speed i had on router at that moment.

Options
2023-12-26 01:26:34

@Hoolis 

Hi, please try changing 4G band manually to try different bands to see if it makes any difference:

How to select 4G band manually on the web interface of LTE Gateway Routers 

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-01-22 09:48:07

@Sunshine 

Hello again,

Im coming back to the issue as is still ongoing.

Tried all the available bands in my area got speed up to 60 on router speedtest but on WiFi and Wired connections still getting max 5.

I have factory reset router with default settings and issue still the same

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 4

Related Articles