How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while not using it only at midnight until the morning?

How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while not using it only at midnight until the morning?

2023-12-20 02:23:51 - last edited 2023-12-21 03:33:14
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi

i just bought the Deco E4

i want to know , How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while i'm not using it for only at specific time or i should say midnight until the morning?

is it safe for the DECO E4 system to unplugged my satelite Deco E4 every night time and plugged back to the source power again in the morning ?

thank u

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while not using it only at midnight until the morning?-Solution
2023-12-20 15:47:14 - last edited 2023-12-21 03:33:14

@Keykey26 

Hi,

I did the same for my X50 network, keeping only the master X50 powered on while switching off the slave X50s. All sattelite X50 power supplies are controled through a Philips Hue system which has been configured for several scenarios. I suppose that the TAPO system could do the same if sticking to TP-Link devices is a requierement.

Anyway no problem are currently noticed at home with such power switching all around my house. Switching the power back on, restores the full network fast enough for my own use and taste.

Regards,

Eric.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while not using it only at midnight until the morning?-Solution
2023-12-20 15:47:14 - last edited 2023-12-21 03:33:14

@Keykey26 

Hi,

I did the same for my X50 network, keeping only the master X50 powered on while switching off the slave X50s. All sattelite X50 power supplies are controled through a Philips Hue system which has been configured for several scenarios. I suppose that the TAPO system could do the same if sticking to TP-Link devices is a requierement.

Anyway no problem are currently noticed at home with such power switching all around my house. Switching the power back on, restores the full network fast enough for my own use and taste.

Regards,

Eric.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 137

Replies: 1

Related Articles