How do I factory reset my device ?

2024-01-07 12:47:50

Hey I'm just wondering about how I factory reset my device I know my tp link password just not the password I need to manage my devices if anyone could help would be amazing thank you 

Options
3 Reply
Re:How do I factory reset my device ?
2024-01-08 10:17:51

@Westyy95 

Usually you could reset your TP-Link device to default settings by pressing and holding the reset button for 10s until power LED starts flashing.

Options
2024-01-23 06:37:02

@Westyy95 To factory reset your device, you typically need to access its settings. If you know your TP-Link password, try logging into the device's management interface. Once logged in, look for the 'Reset' or 'Factory Reset' option. Keep in mind that this will erase all settings, so make sure to back up any important data. If you need the specific management password, it might be the default one provided by TP-Link or any custom one you set earlier. If you can't recall it, you might need to check the device manual or contact TP-Link support for assistance. Good luck!

Options
2024-01-30 20:16:03

@Westyy95 

Here's how to reset different TP-Link products.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 307

Replies: 3

Related Articles