[do not buy deco for your health] WiFi optimization is driving interference worse.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[do not buy deco for your health] WiFi optimization is driving interference worse.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-18 15:12:08
Tags: #Deco
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Latest

When I use deco WiFi the speed is so slow. I checked all line is ok. If I don't use deco the speed is 500Mbps. But it is 60Mbps if I use deco. 

so I checked WiFi interference. WiFi channel was crashing so badly. So I use WiFi optimization function in deco app. But the channel was changed to more crowded channel. So now it become even worse. The optimization is terrible and horrible. 

I ask tech team to support manually changing option. But thay said thay don't care. I don't understand what "don't care" mean? so now I am thinking of buying Asus. 

if you care about budget don't try deco. 

x50

Options
1 Reply
Re:[do not buy deco for your health] WiFi optimization is driving interference worse.
2024-01-19 07:35:56

@bryce402 

Hi, Welcome to the community.

May I know the current wireless channels on 2.4GHz and 5GHz on the Deco X50?

I would also highly appreciate it if you could share some testing screenshots about the channel distribution of the nearby wireless networks, such as wireless scanning results via the WiFi Analyzer APP.

By the way, is the 60m/s the speed of 5GHz WiFi? from the main Deco X50 or satellite Deco X50?

If the channel did cause the slow speed, I would love to forward your case to the engineers and they might help us re-select the wireless channels.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 259

Replies: 1

Tags

Deco
Related Articles