how to integrate a travel router into my hotel room with no ethernet jack

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-27 16:51:29 - last edited 2024-01-29 01:13:45
Model: TL-WR902AC  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Often in hotel rooms there are no ethernet jacks to connect my tplink travel router and access the hotels router.

I dont want to use the hotels unencrypted wifi with my several devices

How do i configure my tplink  travel router to joint the hotel wifi so that i can encrypt my communications from m laptop and iOS devices before signals enter the hotels unencrypted wifi???

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:how to integrate a travel router into my hotel room with no ethernet jack -Solution
2024-01-29 01:13:18 - last edited 2024-01-29 01:13:43

Hi @jtmccue 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You are posting this thread in an incorrect section. This is a business forum instead of a home. The model you have is not a business class.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:how to integrate a travel router into my hotel room with no ethernet jack -Solution
2024-01-29 01:13:18 - last edited 2024-01-29 01:13:43

Hi @jtmccue 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You are posting this thread in an incorrect section. This is a business forum instead of a home. The model you have is not a business class.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 1

Related Articles