Deco X20 slow speeds on gigafast

2024-02-12 17:16:00
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi All,

I had cityfibre come around today and do there installation and i'm at my wits end trying to get my Deco X20 units setup and get my actual speeds.

I'm supposed to be getting 910 up and down.

WIth Vodafones own router plugged into the ONT i'm getting around 550 up and down, which is not the quoted 910 but its still fast.

When i plug in my Deco X20 i get around 2-300 down and like 20 up. I have no idea why this is the case. I've been searching for a good few hours now and cant find a solution as to what is going on.

I have changed the internet connection settings in the deco app to PPPoe and input my credentials, everything else is left on auto and the mtu is 1492

I have also added in the VLAN from the advanced settings in the deco app (picture below), I can only assume this is a settings issue but i've got no idea what it is or what it could be.

VLAN settings in deco app VLAN settings in deco app

latest speed test with a cat 6 ethernet cable from my deco x20 unit to the ONT box. PPPoe details have been input VLAN as seen from the other image is set to 911 Latest speed test with a cat 6 ethernet cable from my deco x20 unit to the ONT box. PPPoe details have been input VLAN as seen from the other image is set to 911

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 111

Replies: 0

Related Articles