Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, I've recently purchased and installed Deco X50 - POE. In the deco app on my smartphone i can see 1. How much total traffic bandwidth is consumed on the main unit 2. How much total traffic bandwidt
Access Point ModeEthernet Backhaul
By yakovz · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
Hi all. I have an issue I was hoping to get some assistance with. I bought two 3 pack of X25 Deco units. I want to use 1 X25 Deco unit by itself somewhere else in access point mode. I was able to use
Access Point ModeInstallationMatter
By packerman · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
53Views
4Replies
Problem - "When I connect my second Deco access point to my Dell laptop, the Wi-Fi connection on my laptop starts getting disconnected. However, if I connect my same laptop to the remaining Deco acces
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Lab
By Niraj_Dubai · Latest post Sunday by sametkk
1Helpful
60Views
3Replies
When the Deco is in AP mode it seems that the SmartDHCP toggle button is ignored by the 6Ghz band of the network. Whenever I connect to the 6Ghz network, I get an IP address assigned outside the range
Access Point ModeWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By Sweetdude · Latest post Friday by Sweetdude
0Helpful
92Views
3Replies
Hi, I've install brand new 3 pack of X50-POE yesterday, i've enabled guest wlan (Allow local access disabled), when i connect to wlan guest network i can't reach internet or nothing. My assumption is
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityGuest Network
By yakovz · Latest post Friday by yakovz
1Helpful
52Views
2Replies
Hey everyone! I have a couple of Deco x60 v3.2, in access-point mode, that are refusing to work with ethernet backhaul when connected to the ethernet ports of an AX72 Pro router with wifi disabled. Th
Access Point ModeEthernet Backhaul
By _underscore_ · Latest post a week ago by _underscore_
6Helpful
128Views
5Replies
I have a AX72 Pro running as my main router. I recently added the Deco XE75 in AP mode, and all seemed to work fine. I set them up next to the first one as it said to. But for some reaon the other 2 u
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By ADCM · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
131Views
5Replies
I just bought deco x50-5g to use with my 4g Sim card. But when I choose the option. There's no 5G option for choose. And this is the latest firmware that I upgraded (1.1.3). Can any one help?. My frie
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeSim
By JaehyunM · Latest post a week ago by JaehyunM
2Helpful
67Views
2Replies
Jio sim stopped working on the new deco 4G plus model , Purchased on Jan 17 , it's very pathetic to see tp link was not working correctly Any facing this issue or any thing can be solved on this . Sam
Jio sim Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By SivaGiri-ntp · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
43Views
1Replies
I recently purchased the Deco AXE5300 WIFI 6e Mesh 3 pack. As has been mentioned in other threads on this forum, by default setup and managing the units is done via a IOS or Android app from the TP-Li
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityTP-Link ID Relatedfirewall
By dumping · Latest post a week ago by dumping
0Helpful
79Views
2Replies