Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Good Morning, I've been trying to troubleshoot why I may be having WiFi problems with my Deco system, and I noticed in my network map that almost no clients are connecting to some of my mesh units. My
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By departedspceman · Latest post 4 hours ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
15Views
1Replies
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice. I bought a 3 set of X50's last week and have set these up in AP mode connected to a Sky Hub (PPPoE). This was a less than simple process as the Deco App tried t
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By RDMH
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Hey guys, what's going? I will live at home with two floors and five bedrooms. I already have two TP-Link M5 units that I'm going to take home. I'm planning to buy the AX90 to be the main one on the M
Network ConnectivityInstallationAccess Point ModeDeco Lab
By SharkAttackRJ · Latest post Thursday by SharkAttackRJ
4Helpful
322Views
5Replies
hi I do not need Mesh to work across Deco and EAP. i know this does not work. If EAP is set as a AP with no mesh, can you connect it to the primary XE75 Pro and have the same SSID. If so how? thanks
Access Point Mode
By Juzcat · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hi, I'm getting Youfibre installed in a couple of weeks and they will install an Amazon Eero 6 router, I already have a Deco S4 mesh set up will this work with Eero? Can I connect the Deco to Eero wit
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeWi-Fi Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoSYouFibre
By Thuva · Latest post a week ago by Thuva
1Helpful
54Views
2Replies
I have just had Sky gigafast installed and connected my exisiting XE75 / M5 system which is in AP mode. I have switched off the internet on the Sky router. The app says that devices are connected by e
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityConnection PreferenceInstallation
By Brent1
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Is there a guide regarding how the ethernet ports of the Deco X55 should be used? I have two units in AP mode with ethernet backhaul and this has been working very well for over a year. I recently con
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityEthernet Backhaul
By rmjb · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
I currently reside in the United Kingdom. I have x4 Deco M4 v2. Can anyone advise when connection preference is coming? Because I have all my extra units connection to the main base unit, which is not
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point Mode
By AngryAsianGuy · Latest post a week ago by ImtiazAli
2Helpful
127Views
4Replies
TL;DR - I was hoping by enabling the IoT network I'd have stable connectivity as it's at 2.4Ghz. So far...not the case. Does anyone out there have same/similar experience and what have you, or can you
Access Point ModeEthernet BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityIoT Network
By yo_adrian_eh · Latest post a week ago by travisbell
10Helpful
487Views
14Replies
How do I get one of my PX50 Deco units to be on the same 2.4ghz channels as the rest? Optimize isn't working. Is this even normal?
Network ConnectivityAccess Point Modewifi channel
2Helpful
40Views
0Replies