Er605 balancing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Er605 balancing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Er605 balancing
Er605 balancing
2024-02-17 20:56:07
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

A warm greeting to the TP-LINK community, I hope you're all doing well. I need your help, please. I have this load balancer model, and my issue is that if I disconnect the primary WAN, I lose connection for about 1 minute before it switches to the second WAN port. Is there a way to avoid losing connection, meaning that if the primary connection is lost, the WAN 2 is automatically assigned? For example, to be in a video conference and have the connection remain stable despite disconnecting WAN 1 at that moment.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Er605 balancing
2024-02-19 01:31:09

Hi @Cavuoto9 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What kind of mode do you use? Standalone? You cannot change the Online Detection Interval in this mode. But in controller mode. (Controller mode will erase everything you have. And sync the config from the controller.)

You can read this article first and learn about how it works.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options