Connection issues - Deco X50

2024-02-25 09:34:43
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 build 20231122

I've just purchased an X50 mesh system and have set this up in AP mode to my ISPs router. Whilst this seems to be working ok, I'm having issues with it connecting to or maintaining a connection with multiple devices wirelessly (including devices running on iOS 16 and Android 14). This did connect ok when I initially set up the X50 yesterday but I did notice connection to the App kept dropping out and then this morning it won't connect at all and I'm getting a "limited connection" or "no internet connection" messages. There is definitely an internet connection as wired devices are working. 

This appears to be a common issue but I can't seem to find any solutions online. I've tried restarting the X50's and phone, and I've tried forgetting the network and adding it again but no joy.

Are there any other settings I could try or are these just faulty?

Any help would be appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection issues - Deco X50
2024-03-02 10:20:20
As a quick update, the issue seems to have been caused due to connecting a powerline adapter to the original router via ethernet rather than via the X50 via ethernet with the X50 connected to the original router. No idea why this is the case but seems to have restored WiFi connection.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 258

Replies: 1

Related Articles