Poor Connectivity and Router Restarts with Intel Evo Laptop - Seeking Solutions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-27 04:19:32
Model: Archer AXE95  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 6

Hey everyone,

I'm encountering some frustrating connectivity issues with my TP-Link Archer AXE95 AXE7800 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router, particularly when connecting with my Intel Evo laptop. It's been causing intermittent disruptions in my workflow and I'm hoping to find some solutions or insights from the community.

Here's the problem: Whenever I try to connect my Intel Evo laptop to the router, I experience poor connectivity. Sometimes, the connection drops altogether, and other times, the router seems to restart on its own. This issue is not only disrupting my work but also impacting my overall experience with the router.

I've tried troubleshooting by rebooting both the router and the laptop, checking for firmware updates, and adjusting various settings, but the problem persists. It's frustrating because I've invested in this router specifically for its Wi-Fi 6E capabilities and I expected a seamless experience, especially with a reputable brand like TP-Link.

I'm curious if anyone else in the community has experienced similar issues, particularly with Intel Evo laptops or other Wi-Fi 6E devices. Have you found any specific settings or configurations that help improve connectivity and stability? Or have you discovered any workarounds to prevent the router from restarting unexpectedly?

Additionally, if anyone from TP-Link support or with technical expertise could weigh in on this matter, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm eager to resolve this issue and ensure that I can fully utilize the capabilities of my router without constant disruptions.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or insights you can provide!

Options