Archer MR600 Data Usage statistics per device

2024-02-27 09:01:32
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220727 Rel.74013n

I have a 300GB data cap on my network provider. I want to monitor each device's usage statistics. Is the Traffic Monitor option the best way to this? Also this requires NAT Boost to be disabled. Does this make sense to disable it? I am not that familiar with nat boost nor on Qos. Should I disable nat boost and switch to qos and traffic monitoring. 

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 Data Usage statistics per device
2024-02-28 11:58:00

@drewex 

Hi, traffic monitor displays the traffic usage of a device in the past 10 minutes or that of all devices in the past 10 minutes/24 hours/7 days, and you could use it as a reference. And disabling NAT boost is okay.

In addition, since your data plan of your SIM card is limited, you could also consider using the data usage settings, which enable you to monitor and manage the amount of data consumed by the router. These settings allow you to monitor data usage, set usage limits, and receive notifications when certain thresholds are reached.

By utilizing data usage settings, you can manage your data consumption and avoid exceeding your plan's data limit.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 1

Related Articles