Parental control shows no browsing history
Parental control shows no browsing history
2024-03-01 21:32:26
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6

Hi guys

Its a rather weird issue.

When I just bought this tp-link router sometime last year, the history of parental control worked just fine. It stopped working from around 2 months after, roughly same time after free month of my  subscriptions finished (I am still paying for the subscription). Also it could be the same time after an Tether software update coz I remember there was one moment I realized the interface looked different.

After that point, I couldn't see the history of browsing anymore. I did try to contact support, they are working on it, although slowly. Meanwhile I do want to hear whats you guys idea about this.

Thanks for reading.

Ken

Options
4 Reply
Re:Parental control shows no browsing history
2024-03-04 09:54:00

@Kenyqiwa 

Hi, upon checking, your support email case has been escalated to senior engineer, we've reminded the engineer to follow up your case as soon as possible.

Please also let the community know once there is any update or solution.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-03-08 07:59:16
Thanks for this reminder. nothing happen yet.
Options
2024-03-15 06:10:44

@Kenyqiwa had a technician logged in and fixed for me, works fine now. thanks guys.

Options
2024-03-15 08:56:45

@Kenyqiwa 

Thanks a lot for the update, glad to hear that the issue has been fixed!

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 4

Related Articles