Lost access to Archer AX23 after switching to access point mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-04 06:23:24
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Updated to the latest available

After switching the router to acces point mode, I lost access to the configuration built in web site as also via the Thetter App.

Via web browser I can access the login page, enter the local password I set during the initial setup but receive a error saying "wrong password".

I did reset to factory default a couple of times, set a local password but after switching to access point mode the same happen again.

The access point works fine but because this problem I can not change the WiFi SSID and default password.

Any idea how to regain access?

Thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lost access to Archer AX23 after switching to access point mode
2024-03-04 06:53:05

@Topiltzin80 

The local admin password should be the same in AP mode. You can try setting a simpler password and check if this is the culprit.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 1

Related Articles